While investments in emerging technologies plant seeds for future services, Enterprise Holdings and its affiliates are also committed to the kind of innovation, problem-solving and industry leadership that helps customers meet their current mobility needs today and in the future. For example, during FY2018, they:
- Partnered with Voyage, a company that is developing autonomous automotive options for communities across North America.
- Participated in a New York City carsharing program that dedicates hundreds of parking spots in more than a dozen neighborhoods in four boroughs.
- Helped businesses run their truck fleets more efficiently and meet new federal operating standards with Enterprise Telematics.
- Published an article in the ITE (Institute of Transportation Engineers) Journal: “The Value of Vanpooling as a Strategic, Cost-effective and Sustainable Transportation Option.
- "Kicked off a new “Move Forward” marketing campaign that explores how innovators are using transportation technology to improve modern cities.
“We continue to thrive, year after year, because we know nothing is more important than taking exceptional care of customers every single day, across all brands and all business lines,” said Christine Taylor, Enterprise Holdings’ Chief Operations Officer and granddaughter of Enterprise Holdings’ founder. “This kind of success in the highly competitive mobility sector is a direct reflection of our corporate culture and deep-rooted spirit of service and innovation.”
In addition to neighborhood and airport car rental services, Enterprise-branded business lines include: Enterprise CarShare and CarClub; Enterprise Fleet Management (leasing); Enterprise Car Sales; Enterprise Truck Rental and Flex-E-Rent; Exotic Car Collection by Enterprise; Zimride by Enterprise; and Commute with Enterprise (vanpooling).
Enterprise Holdings Inc. is the only North American car rental operator with an investment-grade credit rating. Enterprise Holdings and Enterprise Fleet Management are owned by the Taylor family of St. Louis and, as privately held businesses, do not disclose net income. Both ended their fiscal year July 31.