The company that helps you Go Like A Pro® is raising the bar with a more seamless digital experience. National Car Rental has released a redesigned mobile app that features improved aesthetics and a more user-friendly interface to make the car rental experience even more frictionless.
“The new National app is designed to put more speed, choice and control in the palm of your hands,” Enterprise Holdings Vice President of Global Customer Experience & Digital Paul Reh said. "This release signifies our continued investment in both our brands and the customer experience.”
New updates to the mobile app include one-click reservation, which allows authenticated users a streamlined reservation experience, and a feature that allows users the ability to view additional rental options from Enterprise Rent-A-Car neighborhood locations when a National location is not available.
Additional features of the redesigned app include:
- Authenticated Emerald Club members’ profile details are automatically applied to their reservation
- Easy access to find current and upcoming trip information as well as past rental history and detailed receipts
- The ability to search National locations worldwide and view location details, including hours of operation, addresses and phone numbers and even arrival directions to the lot
- Roadside assistance or 24/7 customer support, and access to frequently asked questions
- Fingerprint and/or face ID recognition
- Emerald Checkout℠ at participating airport locations allows members to scan a vehicle and view details including mileage and features, confirm rental options and accelerate the exit process
- Improved control for users including reservation assistance to provide timely and important information about a customer’s rental and the ability to extend a rental directly from the app by simply choosing a new return date and time
St. Louis-based Enterprise Holdings, through its independent regional subsidiaries, manages the National Car Rental brand along with the Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Alamo brands. A mainstay of Enterprise since its inception in 1957 is an unwavering commitment to exceed every customer's expectation. This focus on quality and superior customer service earned the National brand the No. 1 ranking in both the Travel + Leisure 2022 World Best Awards and the Business Travel News 2022 Car Rental Survey.
The launch of the new mobile app is part of a major effort across Enterprise to enhance the customer experience and remove friction around the most critical steps in the rental journey. This high-tech, digital-first approach aims to evolve the rental experience to deliver enhanced convenience, control, personalization and transparency.
The new National app is available for download in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.